Monday, September 26, 2011

When I First Met Him

When I first met this mexican guy, I though he was really hot. We were camping in a place kind of far from Mexico D.F, but it was a lot of fun. I had a great time. I met a lot of people in which I miss with all my heart and soul and I wish I could visit them anytime I want but, of course, I still have school. Anyways, about the guy I met, lets say his name is James. James was a really nice guy. We kind of understood each other pretty easily and he was pretty chill.
He was really smart and almost always knew the answer to every question someone asked him or I asked him. We talk to each other almost everyday and he still sounds smart even when we are talking through internet and not in person. Yeah, it was really intimidating, but it was funny at the same time. I laughed all the time with him and whenever we were talking we shared a lot of anecdotes and they where all funny and I always had a great time with him. He was the kind of guy who I trusted and of course still trust and will always trust.
In those four days, we did not actually talk for the first day and we started talking on the second day because I was with only one person of Guatemala and the rest where from Mexico, and because of that he always came to our room and hung out with us girls and talked to us for a lot of time and then he was going to play foot ball or going with his friends but he spent a long time with us talking about a lot of stuff like children and more stuff. I remember that one time when we were at the pool, he was in the pool and I was trying to tan in which failed because I did not actually tan a single bit. Then he came with the boyfriend of one of my girl friends and we started talking about when i was coming back to Mexico and I started thinking about it and that night I remember messaging my mom to tell her I want to go to Mexico to visit my friends and she did not even think about it she just said yes and I was like "ok? That was weird and I could convince her too fast...maybe she is up to something." So I told my friends that I am coming to Mexico pretty soon and they got really happy and when i came back home my mom told me "Yeah I am glad that you asked us to go to Mexico because your dad, sister and I will be on a trip and we kind of forgot your ticket." and i was like ok? Thank you mom, but i was not really mad I was actually happy that she forgot to buy me the ticket and I was going to visit my friends.
When I told him the news he was really happy and I was happy as well. I could not wait to go there to Mexico and visit all my friends. I was really exited and I was looking forward to visiting them. When James and I started talking about the trip I am taking to Mexico, really I had nothing planned for those days I am staying and he was asking me that whenever I could I should go out with him at least for a day and I told him "Yeah well I am free for several days right now because there are not really much people that know I am going to Mexico" and he told me "Ok that is perfect but still tell me whenever you can and I will take you to the movies or to drink a coffee" and I replied "Ok just tell me which day" because he did not understand that I was free for like everyday and he kept insisting about that but I laughed a lot that day and it was worth it because he got happy when I told him I will see him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment