Monday, September 12, 2011

My Childhood Memory

When I was a little girl, around three or four years old, I saw a pair of elegant shoes in a store, and I immediately told my mom and dad that I wanted those shoes. They brought me the shoes of course because I started begging them. My dad wanted to buy them to me the second I started begging them but my mom was still being difficult to convince. So when my mom looked at me and told me a loud and clear "no" I just stopped begging and went to sit down on a chair that was in the store while my mother was buying some shoes. I remember that my dad came to sit down beside me and he said he will talk to my mom and try to convince her. Of course, he could convince my mom and I ended up with a pair of elegant shoes in which I loved with all my heart and soul. The first time I used them, in which was in that same day, my mom told me I looked like a little lady with those shoes. That I acted as if I am a woman instead of just a kid. I was rather fascinated with those shoes and I still have them guarded in my closet since they were my first elegant pair of shoes. These shoes where so small and they were so elegant as well that I still remember how I always cleaned them everytime they got a dirty spot. I did not like it when my shoes where dirty. I was morelike a perfectionist. My mom told me that, apart from the fact that those where my favorite shoes, I even used them to play tennis. I laughed when my mom told my about that because I could not really believe that I used them to play a sport. My mom told me that it was love at first sight. I was being stubborn about not leaving the store untill I had these red shoes. For me, they where the best shoes in the whole world, and here is another funny story, I used to to sleep! My mom always tried to talk to me about that and that it would not be comfortable to have shoes while sleeping but, really, I was a stubborn child in love with some red shoes that had high heals. Well, they were not that high but still they were for me. Another part of my childhood story is when I was baking tortillas. I loved to make tortillas for my family and I always wanted to help cooking when it had something to do with the tortillas. I baked tortillas like five times each week. I always stayed with my grandfather from the side of my dad from his hometown, because I love him, and I have always had a good relationship with him. I do not know what would happen if he was not part of my life. I would not feel complete. My granddad is the best person in the whole world. I love him and thats why i like to go to visit him. On the other hand, there is my grandmother from the side of my father. She is a very loyal, honest, sweet person I have ever known in my whole life. Just when I was born, she took her time to make a cover for me in which took her several months. I still have it with me and I use it sometimes. The cover means a lot to me since she was the first person to give me somethin she made herself. I have always loved my grandmother and I always will love her unconditionally. I have always liked to sing. When I was a five year old girl, I started to sing songs of Britney Spears. I was a huge fan of her and I had all the discs, and I remember that when I was like a six year old girl, I practically wanted to be Britney Spears when i grew up. Though i had a funny story happening, I thought that the singers, bands, etc, did not actually exist. I thought it was just an effect made by the television or the computer and then my mom told me that they do exist and that they are all persons in real life and I just blushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment