Monday, September 19, 2011

Everyone in this world should have a best friend. Someone they tell everything to. Someone who cries with you after a long time of laughter or after a sad movie. Someone who no matter what will be there for you. Today I will talk to you about my best friend, Ana Lucia. She is a really amazing person, someone I can count with 24/7. She has an amazing personality. She always listens to me whenever I have a problem and if I was having problems or I had to talk to someone I know she would be there even if it is three in the morning. We both are like twin sisters. We talk at the same time, we say hello at the same time, we even eat at the same time. Every time I start liking a guy somehow it is like she reads my mind and she asks me if I like him and really I do not even know how can she know. It is like there is a chip in my head and then she takes it out, checks everything that is inside my head and then starts talking to me about it.
I have known her for two years now. At first I was pretty shy. In my school you have to take a course before getting in, if you are new, of course. There is where I met her. We at first did not talk at all because I was really shy back then, I was pretty nervous about school and meeting new people. The second day I started having more trust with myself and started being more talkative, and the group I was hanging out with, no one came to school that day exept for Ana Lucia. There we started to talk a lot about life and friends and we got to know eachother pretty well. She is a very cool person and a very trustworthy person. That same day we started calling eachother "blondie". That was really funny and the story is kind of long but I could keep talking about it and never stop laughing about it.
We tell eachother everything. She knows all my secrets, all my adventures, the guys I have liked, the guy I like right now. She even knows my favorite dog in which isn't actually a real dog, but I have two real dogs. She loves my dogs and she likes to play with my dogs while I am doing some homework or helping my sister with her homework or while I chat with my friends and then we start gossiping around and she talks to me about a lot of stuff going on in her life and I talk to her as well about what is going on with my life. Somehow, we end up thinking the same, like our minds are connected and we do discuss but it is like a small discussion over who is wrong or who is right and it is pretty funny to watch us discuss. Once when we were at my house we started discussing about guy stuff and it was pretty funny. Really I would rather going out with a monkey rather than going out with a hot guy from Abercrombie&Fitch and we started discussing about that and then she realized I was somehow right with that and then my sister came in and started talking about the guy she likes and how "hot" he is. All we told her was we were not even interested in that guy at all and of course my sister got mad, but oh well she is my little sister so she would have to get over it.
Last year, when we both went to the beach with my family, we were pretty exited to actually go to the beach because it was her first time with me. It was really fun, we hung out like always, and we always slept until it was five in the morning but it was worth it even if we just wanted to sleep the day after that. We laughed a lot, we were kind of making up inside jokes and we already have like billions of inside jokes but its fun to make them up I have a lot of fun. We were obviously seeing who was passing past us to see if we actually know someone or not and then we started to think we know everyone because we have had been there for a while now and sitting there waiting for someone to pass but it never happened in which I thought it was lame because there is not one friend of ours that does not like the beach so we found it odd but we got in the house and just started eating and yeah we had a lot of fun I do not regret a second of it. Well my point with this is everyone has a best friend even if you cannot notice it. No one can keep their secret to themselves because it is a lot of stress and it is not good emotionally and mentally to keep secrets to themselves. So if you have a best friend like mine, you are lucky to have him or her and it is worth keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment